For everything from money & financial to over 50's lifestyle, you'll find all our news stories here.
648 news releases found, showing page 39 of 54
- One in five grandparents save for grandchildren, one in 12 still save regularly for their children
- Average saving adds up to more than £13,000 by the time the child is 18
- Grandparents in the North East and Yorkshire are the most likely to save for family.
Commemorate the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther nailing his 95 theses to church door
Regional flights available from Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester
- More than half of over 50s struggle to see their GP on the same day they fall ill
- More than a quarter find it hard to book a doctors’ appointments in advance
- One in four people have been tempted to self-diagnose using the internet because it’s easier than visiting a GP
- Two nights in Miami
- Transit the Panama Canal on board Holland America Line
- Search for crocodiles in Costa Rica
- Relax on a private island in the Bahamas
Commenting on the DWP announcement that they plan to cap early exit charges for occupational pensions, Nici Audhlam-Gardiner, MD Saga Investment Services, commented: "Saga has long campaigned for fairness in financial services and strongly believes that pension freedoms should not be the green light for profit-taking by greedy pension providers. The exit fees cap is to be welcomed and will help provide greater confidence to savers."