For everything from money & financial to over 50's lifestyle, you'll find all our news stories here.
647 news releases found, showing page 1 of 54
- Olympic gold medallist Dame Kelly Holmes is partnering with Saga to launch exercise programme designed specifically for the over 50s
- Over five weeks, Dame Kelly will lead weekly workouts for all abilities focusing on different parts of the body to help improve fitness, build strength and give people more confidence
- The partnership is the latest initiative to be launched by Saga as part of its #NotGoingOutClub
A national poll commissioned by Saga has found that the mental health of the over 70’s has been the least impacted by lockdown measures when directly compared to other age groups.
SAGA announces it will offer additional support to health insurance customers following coronavirus impact on health care.
Saga today announces changes to its health insurance policies, as part of its pledge to protect health insurance customers during the Covid-19 outbreak. The changes have been designed to provide reassurance, a better level of cover, and ensure fairness for customers during these uncertain times.
Portsmouth selected as host for Saga’s Spirit of Adventure naming ceremony on August 19, 2020
Spend a day at Sandringham or learn about the Sport of Kings during Spirit of Discovery’s four-day mini cruise
All-inclusive Escape to the Continent sailing from £1,054
- Finances tight for those in 20s, 30s and 40s as January stretches into five weeks.
- Millions taking on extra debt rather than asking their family to dip into savings.
- Christmas spending and a bigger gap between pay cheques are among the factors making January the toughest month.