For everything from money & financial to over 50's lifestyle, you'll find all our news stories here.
633 news releases found, showing page 38 of 53
Commemorate the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther nailing his 95 theses to church door
Regional flights available from Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh and Manchester
- More than half of over 50s struggle to see their GP on the same day they fall ill
- More than a quarter find it hard to book a doctors’ appointments in advance
- One in four people have been tempted to self-diagnose using the internet because it’s easier than visiting a GP
- Two nights in Miami
- Transit the Panama Canal on board Holland America Line
- Search for crocodiles in Costa Rica
- Relax on a private island in the Bahamas
Commenting on the DWP announcement that they plan to cap early exit charges for occupational pensions, Nici Audhlam-Gardiner, MD Saga Investment Services, commented: "Saga has long campaigned for fairness in financial services and strongly believes that pension freedoms should not be the green light for profit-taking by greedy pension providers. The exit fees cap is to be welcomed and will help provide greater confidence to savers."
• Almost half of Christmas present spending is on a credit card
- Visit nine states in 17 days travelling 2400 miles on this epic adventure
- Fourteen included excursions and visits with a river cruise along the Mississippi, a stop at the Grand Canyon and a visit to the Las Vegas Strip