For everything from money & financial to over 50's lifestyle, you'll find all our news stories here.
633 news releases found, showing page 10 of 53
04 January 2019, 06:00
- Saga Travel invite ‘Passionate people to leave their mark’ in new campaign
02 January 2019, 14:52
- Three in five (59%) Saga Members don’t agree to restricting patients to discussing one condition during a ten-minute time slot.
- One in ten (10%) respondents still book single appointments for multiple conditions, despite being told that they can only discuss one condition during an appointment.
- Half (50%) of people reported a need for them to discuss more than just one condition during a visit to their GP.
Combine Alaska‘s inside Passage cruise with Rocky Mountaineer rail ride as Alaska celebrates 60 years as US state
31 December 2018, 12:48
- Take helicopter ride over the Rockies
- Ride Ice Explorer on Icefields Parkway
- Go raft-riding in Athabasca River
19 December 2018, 06:30
- Visit a wine lodge in Oporto
- Taste sherry at a bodega in Jerez
- Learn how to make the perfect paella
13 December 2018, 06:30
‘Building a new ship is like building a great wine; both require dedication, commitment and passion, but it is always worth the wait’
Hush Heath producer Richard Balfour-Lynn
05 December 2018, 11:01
- Typically people socialise four times on average during the month leading up to Christmas.
- Two fifths of Saga Members celebrate by eating out with family or friends in the lead up to Xmas, spending £30 each on a Christmas meal.
- Saga launches Dining Possibilities scheme offering a range of discounts and offers for Members eating out across the UK