For everything from money & financial to over 50's lifestyle, you'll find all our news stories here.
612 news releases found, showing page 9 of 51
- Typically people socialise four times on average during the month leading up to Christmas.
- Two fifths of Saga Members celebrate by eating out with family or friends in the lead up to Xmas, spending £30 each on a Christmas meal.
- Saga launches Dining Possibilities scheme offering a range of discounts and offers for Members eating out across the UK
Explore the land of cigars and Che Guevara with a discount to celebrate 500 years of Havana
Jeff Bromage, Saga Personal Finance, comments on DWP pensions dashboard proposals
SAGA’s travel business – Titan Travel, Destinology, Saga Holidays and Saga Cruise scooped a staggering 37 awards at the Travel Industry Oscars - The British Travel Awards with 8 Gold, 16 Silver and 13 Bronze. The announcement was made on 28th November at a glamorous Gala Awards ceremony, held in London and attended by more than 800 travel industry people.
Robin Shaw, Chief Executive for Saga Travel said: “I am enormously proud of our teams who have worked tirelessly to make sure that our holidays and cruises are simply the best! It’s testament to everyone at Titan Travel, Destinology and Saga who strive to provide the best holiday and cruising experiences for our customers.”
British Travel Awards’ chief executive Lorraine Barnes Burton said: “SAGA Travel is to be congratulated on winning 37 awards. British Travel Awards are the only travel industry accolade voted for exclusively by the consumer and the Awards serve to recognise all that is great about travel, as experienced by the travelling public. To win a British Travel Award is a true achievement.”
The British Travel Awards is a proudly independent organisation, verified by leading global business practitioners Deloitte.
For more information please contact: Alex Brazier, PR & Communications Executive.
T: 01303 772499 or email email@example.com
For further British Travel Awards’ media information contact:- Jane Richards
T: 07711 101493 E: Jane@britishtravelawards.com
- Saga cracks the conundrum about what to buy the people who have everything this Christmas.
- A third of Saga Members (31%) typically find their partner most difficult to buy for.
- 23% of women would most like to receive tickets to a live event for Christmas, whilst 19% of men prefer vouchers.
Second new ship to feature ‘bold and adventurous’ style plus a Nepalese speciality restaurant inspired by Gurkha heritage