For everything from money & financial to over 50's lifestyle, you'll find all our news stories here.
633 news releases found, showing page 12 of 53
- A third of over 50s indicated they had experienced a mental health issue.
- The most common reasons for mental health problems reported included grief from the loss of a loved one (35%), loneliness (31%), not feeling like themselves (28%) and lack of identity (24%.)
- Saga rolls out addition of Stronger Minds service part of Saga Health Insurance’s Super Health Plan.
- Saga displays a cascade of red poppies at its headquarters in Folkestone to commemorate the end of the First World War.
- Saga Magazine readers and Saga Employees knit over 500 individual poppies.
Follow leaders of North and South Korea to border where historic summit took place
Saga lowers price of South African adventure including Big Five safari, wine-tasting and city tours
Maritime cities cruise features maiden call to Wilhemshaven