For everything from money & financial to over 50's lifestyle, you'll find all our news stories here.
676 news releases found, showing page 12 of 57
14 February 2019, 16:27Read more
Over 50s travel insurance claims revealed
- One in five people have made a claim for medical treatment on holiday since they turned 50
- One in eight have had to abandon their holiday
- One in ten have made a claim for lost baggage
06 February 2019, 14:25Read more
The rise of the solo traveller
- One in three over 50s have been on a solo holiday or said that they intended to do so within the next two years.
- The most attractive element of travelling solo was the freedom to do whatever they choose (85%) followed by meeting like-minded people (72%).
06 February 2019, 12:35
Former Editor of World of Cruising Magazine, Louise Robinson joins Saga MagazineRead more
06 February 2019, 12:25