For everything from money & financial to over 50's lifestyle, you'll find all our news stories here.
588 news releases found, showing page 8 of 49
12 November 2018, 09:51
- A third of over 50s indicated they had experienced a mental health issue.
- The most common reasons for mental health problems reported included grief from the loss of a loved one (35%), loneliness (31%), not feeling like themselves (28%) and lack of identity (24%.)
- Saga rolls out addition of Stronger Minds service part of Saga Health Insurance’s Super Health Plan.
05 November 2018, 13:12
- Saga displays a cascade of red poppies at its headquarters in Folkestone to commemorate the end of the First World War.
- Saga Magazine readers and Saga Employees knit over 500 individual poppies.
02 November 2018, 10:32
29 October 2018, 12:52
Follow leaders of North and South Korea to border where historic summit took place