For everything from money & financial to over 50's lifestyle, you'll find all our news stories here.
545 news releases found, showing page 4 of 46
28 November 2018, 10:32
- Saga cracks the conundrum about what to buy the people who have everything this Christmas.
- A third of Saga Members (31%) typically find their partner most difficult to buy for.
- 23% of women would most like to receive tickets to a live event for Christmas, whilst 19% of men prefer vouchers.
19 November 2018, 06:30
Second new ship to feature ‘bold and adventurous’ style plus a Nepalese speciality restaurant inspired by Gurkha heritage
12 November 2018, 09:51
- A third of over 50s indicated they had experienced a mental health issue.
- The most common reasons for mental health problems reported included grief from the loss of a loved one (35%), loneliness (31%), not feeling like themselves (28%) and lack of identity (24%.)
- Saga rolls out addition of Stronger Minds service part of Saga Health Insurance’s Super Health Plan.