For everything from money & financial to over 50's lifestyle, you'll find all our news stories here.
519 news releases found, showing page 2 of 44
19 November 2018, 06:30
Second new ship to feature ‘bold and adventurous’ style plus a Nepalese speciality restaurant inspired by Gurkha heritage
12 November 2018, 09:51
- A third of over 50s indicated they had experienced a mental health issue.
- The most common reasons for mental health problems reported included grief from the loss of a loved one (35%), loneliness (31%), not feeling like themselves (28%) and lack of identity (24%.)
- Saga rolls out addition of Stronger Minds service part of Saga Health Insurance’s Super Health Plan.
05 November 2018, 13:12
- Saga displays a cascade of red poppies at its headquarters in Folkestone to commemorate the end of the First World War.
- Saga Magazine readers and Saga Employees knit over 500 individual poppies.